Monday, December 3, 2018

Elmo Karjalainen's New Album 'Back Where We Belong' Finally Unleashed On The Masses


"A few years ago I wrote the album "Where We Belong" kind of as a therapeutic thing during a hectic time. This album is definitely a follow up, it didn’t come about in one go. Much of this material was written when I was practicing for other things with an acoustic. One idea here, one idea there, and then suddenly I noticed I had a bunch of songs. The thing is I really liked the first album, and the idea behind it. Calm relaxing music is something I really like. I seem to drift between extremes at times. On the one hand there’s this kind of stuff, and on the other there’s the "more is more" kind with Yngwie Malmsteen (J. Malmsteen btw), Meshuggah, Strapping Young Lad etc. Those bands manifest themselves in my music at times, "Age of Heroes" being the last album where that happened. Anyway, this album is the result of those small moments of acoustic inspiration and that drifting between extremes. It turned out rather well. Actually I think it turned out better than the previous acoustic album, and that’s all I can ask for really. Improvement is the key, perfection is not. And this album is not perfect. It has its share of mistakes left in there, as I think those are what make music interesting. I don’t mean glaring horrible errors, but small imperfections that combine to potentially make the music perfect for the listener, because it becomes something one can relate to. I hope you enjoy this album.
Cheers,

Elmo Karjalainen"


This is one really good calming and relaxing album to listen to whilst unwinding from a hard day at work or any stressful moments that you may have, and you get it FROM HERE as Digital Album for €7 EUR or more / CD for €10 EUR or more / Signed CD for €15 EUR or more.

5 comments:

  1. This album is excellent and very relaxing. I really dig it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sentiments exactly, and thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Kumar, quite like the album myself and thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated.

      Delete