Monday, January 21, 2019

The Stallions - Hey Baby, It's The Stallions

I bought this CD along with a Barry Manilow album, and needless to say... The Barry Manilow album just sits collecting dust and this album has found a new home, spinning in my disc player! This album is catchy, playable and filled with classic punk appeal. I saw them play one time and I was hooked. Its old school punk but has a lot of new lessons. I highly recommend if you like late 70's melodic chord-inspired punk,
Otherwise, who needs ya!


 The Stallions - Hey Baby, It's The Stallions, 1996

 1. Fuck Yeah
2. Less Than A Woman
3. Why
4. Play Nice
5. Snack Queen
6. Waste
7. Don't Know What To Do
8. Nothing Can Bring Me Down
9. Foam Rubber
10. My Baby
11. Don't Be That Way
12. Bruce Lee
13. I Want It All
14. Inside Out
15. Go Away
16. Don't Hide Your Hate

Ripped direct from CD @320

2 comments:

  1. Hello... thanks for the posts.... Can you re-upload the Stallions and the Stupor Stars? thank you again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both posts have now been updated with new links.

      Delete