Saturday, June 15, 2019

Berni's A To Z Sounds: Volume 08


01 - The Infamous Stringdusters - Rise Sun
02 - I See Hawks In L.A. - Golden Girl
03 - Ian Noe - Barbara's Song
04 - I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In The House - Westboro Baptist Church
05 - The Infamous Stringdusters - Let Me Know
06 - I See Hawks In L.A. - California Country
07 - Ian Noe - Letter To Madeline
08 - The Inbreds - Don't Die While I'm Alive
09 - The Iguanas - If You Should Ever Fall On Hard Times
10 - The Infamous Stringdusters - This Ol' Building
11 - I See Hawks In L.A. - Houston Romance
12 - Ian Noe - Irene (Ravin' Bomb)
13 - Ivan & Alyosha - Easy To Love
14 - The Impossible Shapes - Florida Silver Springs
15 - The Infamous Stringdusters - Long Time Going
16 - I See Hawks In L.A. - Midnight In Orlando
17 - Ian Noe - Between The Country
18 - The Infamous Stringdusters - Back Home
19 - Iron & Wine and Calexico - In Your Own Time
20 - Izzy Heltai - Down River
21 - Isasa - Arquitecto Tenista

128k - 320k

5 comments:

  1. Hi, having trouble with this one. It wants me to turn on Java Script but is is on. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the first attempt doesn't work, try it again, the download should start automatically.

      Delete