Sunday, September 20, 2020

Nekro's Mix - Vol. 22

 Nekro's Mix - Vol. 22

01. James Williamson & Deniz Tek - Stable
02. Chris Spedding - Stay Dumb
03. Old 97's - Confessional Boxing
04. The Penetrators - If You Have Ghosts
05. Thor - Electric Eyes
06. The Empty Hearts - The World-'s Gone Insane
07. Ravens Moreland - Gone Home to Hell
08. Electric Frankenstein - Make No Mistake
09. Rubber City Rebels - Lonely Fool
10. Zodiac Panthers - Untie Me
11. Ramones - The Job That Ate My Brain
12. Peter and the Test Tube Babies - Every Second Counts
13. NY Loose - Pretty Suicide
14. Motörhead - Vibrator
15. Iggy Pop - The Villagers
16. Destroy All Monsters - What Do I Get
17. The Last Of The Bad Men - No Holidays
18. Angelic Upstarts - I Stand Accused
19. Stiff Little Fingers - Wasted Life
20. Zero Boys - It's A Long Way Home 

DOWNLOAD

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying this one now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you!!! I’m sorry I didn’t reply sooner. But my wife has come down with COVID-19. And I have been running in all directions.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. My daughter works in a Covid-19 ward of a hospital and it can be REALLY nasty. I sincerely hope that your wife has a milder case and recovers swiftly.

      Delete
    3. Thank you, it appears to be mild. So I have I am right here with her caring for her.

      Delete