Friday, November 27, 2020

Jack “Penetrator” Lipton - Bad Boy EP (Review)

 
Jack “Penetrator” Lipton - Bad Boy EP

First off I just need to say, if you have not heard this, you need to find yourself a copy and enjoy some fine Punk Rock N Roll from the legendary Jack Lipton of the Penetrators.

I was lucky enough to get a copy of this fine CD from Jack himself. I was actually turned onto his music from an acquaintance of mine Mr. Sonny Vincent.

Upon hearing some of Jacks music via Sonny. I was hooked, and I got in contact with Jack. The man is a real down to earth fella.

Well, anyways enough of all that mumbo jumbo, let’s talk about Punk Fucking Rock! And let’s talk about this killer EP.

This one is a 4 track CD EP, and it will blow the doors off your damn house. It plays like some type of lost New York Dolls, Iggy Pop, Sonny Vincent album. I’m serious you here, don’t believe me? What’s that you say RnR don’t exist anymore? Well it’s sure as hell does!!!

And Jack is here to remind you that this style of "Punk Rock n Roll" never went away. So do yourself a favor hit up Jack or find this EP. And I can guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed.

Scott Vincent
 

 https://youtu.be/atBDKlMItzY

https://www.facebook.com/jack.penetrator

 


No comments:

Post a Comment