Received this a couple of days ago.
"Hello,
We have reviewed your account for violations of Article 7 of our Terms of Service and determined that your transfer activity is in violation. Specifically, section 7 of our Content Moderation Policy, amongst possibly others.
Your account has now been blocked. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact our Trust and Safety team by replying to this message.
Thank you,
WeTransfer Trust & Safety"
The only good news is that from the date of this post, the links are available for another 26 days - but after that, they will be gone forever.
Have a new account with another file hosting service and if anyone requires re-uploads please let me know in the comments section of the affected post.
We have reviewed your account for violations of Article 7 of our Terms of Service and determined that your transfer activity is in violation. Specifically, section 7 of our Content Moderation Policy, amongst possibly others.
Your account has now been blocked. If you believe this is a mistake, please contact our Trust and Safety team by replying to this message.
Thank you,
WeTransfer Trust & Safety"
The only good news is that from the date of this post, the links are available for another 26 days - but after that, they will be gone forever.
Have a new account with another file hosting service and if anyone requires re-uploads please let me know in the comments section of the affected post.
Sorry to hear this
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately it goes with the territory.
DeleteOh wow -- Sad to hear
ReplyDeleteLots of history.......
Condolences.
Yes indeed obey-gravity and thanks.
DeleteThat stinks after so much work. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThat it does Berni, there's not much that can be done about it though.
DeleteHello
ReplyDeleteMy account is correct. I believe this is a mistake. My transfer activity is not in violation with the article 7. Please could you unblock my account. Thanks
Due to the fact that they have already informed me that I'm not the owner of the intellectual property or hold the copyright, that isn't going to happen
DeleteSorry to hear this, I appreciate and for work to make this music available
ReplyDeleteThanks secret, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteHi, I’m sorry to hear this news—I’m just finding out about it now. I don’t understand why there were no objections for so long, yet now the downloads are being blocked. Please, if you can, gradually restore the download links; I’ve downloaded many files over the past eight years, but I don’t remember which ones are missing. I realize it’s a difficult task, but I would really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteSomeone lodged a complaint and unfortunately WeTransfer took it one step further.
DeleteGive me a day or two and I'll start re-uploading from the earliest to the latest. This will take some time, so in the meantime if any of the missing ones come to mind, please leave a re-upload request in the affected post.