Friday, September 4, 2026

Berni's Lightfoot Country Mix


01 - Gordon Lightfoot - Alberta Bound
02 - Gordon Lightfoot - Second Cup Of Coffee
03 - Gordon Lightfoot - Cold On The Shoulder
04 - Gordon Lightfoot - High And Dry
05 - Gordon Lightfoot - The Auctioneer
06 - Gordon Lightfoot - Redwood Hill
07 - Gordon Lightfoot - Hangdog Hotel Room
08 - Gordon Lightfoot - You Are What I Am
09 - Gordon Lightfoot - Old Dan's Records
10 - Gordon Lightfoot - Brave Mountaineers
11 - Gordon Lightfoot - For Lovin' Me
12 - Gordon Lightfoot - Cotton Jenny
13 - Gordon Lightfoot - Bend In The Water
14 - Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
15 - Gordon Lightfoot - Triangle
16 - Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
17 - Gordon Lightfoot - Farewell To Annabell
18 - Gordon Lightfoot - Steel Rail Blues
19 - Gordon Lightfoot - Crossroads
20 - Gordon Lightfoot - The Watchman's Gone
21 - Gordon Lightfoot - Summertime Dream
22 - Gordon Lightfoot - It's Worth Believin'

320k
159.5 Mb
DOWNLOAD LINK

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're most welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed this!

      Delete
  2. Nice comp Berni!

    For Lovin' Me is one of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you here Stinky!
      I've always loved Gordon (R.I.P.), such a talent. I'm glad that you enjoyed this!

      Delete